Established in 1919, this 18-hole, par-71 course has become one of the elite courses in this corner of the state. 6,274 yards of play from the longest tees feature beautiful fairways and greens, trees, and sand to test your game. Its signature hole #10 boasts an island green!
Golf course amenities include a driving range, putting and chipping green, full-service golf shop and country club atmosphere to enjoy with friends and family.
- All players must wear shirts at all times; t-shirts are acceptable
- Soft spikes only
Other Information & Policies
- USGA rules of golf and the following local rules shall govern all play.
- OUT OF BOUNDS is defined by inside edges at ground level of white stakes. Hole Nos. 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 16 & 17. Ball crossing onto or over practice area is OB. Pool area is O.B. Driveway and parking lot is O.B.
- OBSTRUCTIONS: Clubhouse, cart shed on Hole Nos. 10 & 11, pool fence and pool area, cement walks. Paved and unpaved cart paths and roads are deemed to be immovable obstructions also. Drop within one club length of nearest point of relief, not nearer the hole, no penalty.
- PROTECTION of young trees identified by red ribbon. If swing or stance would be apt to touch such tree or if ball lies in basin around tree, the ball MUST be lifted without penalty and dropped so as to avoid such a situation within one club length of nearest point of relief not nearer the hole. Applies to flower beds also. No Penalty.
- All water hazards are CLEARLY MARKED.
- Keep carts off fairways
- Only use fairway to cross to opposite ough.
- Keep all carts off tees and at least 30 away from greens.
- Observe cart signs.