Group Outing Information
At Worthington Golf & Fitness Club, we’re committed to providing a premier venue and superior customer service for every outing and event. Our unique 4-star facility presents golfers of all levels with the opportunity to challenge themselves and improve their game. We specialize in coordinating events of all sizes and delivering a memorable experience for everyone involved. If you have a group of 20 or more, download our Outing Request Form and Worthington Golf & Fitness Club Event Planning Guide.
Group Amenities & Services
- 18-hole championship course (rated 4 stars by Golf Digest)
- Excellent driving range
- Full-service Pro Shop
- Expanded restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining
- GPS equipped golf carts
- Club rental and lessons
- Friendly, professional staff
- Personalized cart signs
- Tournament scoring and services
- Event planning and assistance
- On-course beverage service
Golf, Carts & Range
- Rates for outings may vary depending on the time of day and day of week.
- Please call Ben at 507-376-5142 for all outing inquiries.
- Range balls may be set up prior to your event for a small fee.
For no extra charge, we can help facilitate on-course contests to add fun to any event. Arrange for participants to win prizes like Pro Shop credit and/or merchandise, green fee certificates, items provided by event sponsors or virtually anything else you want.
|Longest Drive||1, 5, 6, 12, 13|
|Longest Putt||3, 7, 11, 16|
|Closest to the Pin||2, 8, 10, 14|
|Closest to the Pin (2 shots)||4, 9, 11, 15|
|Hole-in-One (yardage requirement)||2, 8, 14|
Shotgun starts are from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This format is designed for group outings where having a uniform finishing time is critical.
This format is generally designed for smaller groups but can be used for groups of any size. Groups of four players tee off from the 1st hole at 8-minute intervals. The start time for events in this format is flexible but may depend on the size of the group.
1 & 10 Start
This format works well for larger groups that still wish to use tee times. Groups of four players tee off from the 1st and 10th holes at the same time intervals. The start time for events in this format is flexible but may depend on the size of the group.
Group Outing Menu
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Beer, water, soda, juice and coffee are available for purchase.
If you have any questions regarding beverage options for your event, please contact us at 507-376-5142.